[Community-Discuss] Complain for harassment in work environment at AFRINIC"

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Mar 21 02:30:19 UTC 2018

Regarding why $15,000 limit…

Because fiduciary responsibility dictates that they must set some limit. IMHO, $15,000 is a rather large budget
for the investigation required in this case, but I can understand the board not wanting to be seen as imposing
some unreasonable limit in this case, so $15,000 seems like a reasonably over-the-top number without getting
too excessive.

Do you actually think that the number is out of line? If so, in what way?

Owen