[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Sat Mar 17 17:57:55 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone

> On 17 Mar 2018, at 19:34, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:
>

> I reject the idea that anybody should be suspended based on rumour and/or accusations without due process.

Would not like to debate too much on this.  But if you actually internalize the guidelines of the Mauritian Equal Opportunities Commision guidelines to employers you will see that what we are suggesting is not persecution but best practice.

It allows for due process to happen on a specific issue minimizing and  containing the issue.  But also showing that the employer took the issue seriously

I also suggest that the guidelines handbook forms supporting literature for the committee

Regards.