[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Sat Mar 17 15:24:56 UTC 2018

> On 17 Mar 2018, at 11:04, Raz BIRAMAH <rbiramah at ipi9.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have an idea on the process of selection of the independent/external investigation commission regarding this situation? When and how can we have more information about?

The Board has asked the Governance Committee to draft terms of reference and to appoint an investigation committee, as was announced a few days ago.  See Board resolution 201803.391 <https://afrinic.net/about/bod/meeting/2018#reso391>.

I expect that the Governance Committee will report in due course.

Alan Barrett