[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Edward Lawrence edwardl at workonline.co.za
Fri Mar 16 09:51:37 UTC 2018

+1

Edward Lawrence
Director - Business Development
Workonline Communications (Pty) Ltd
Head office:  +27 (0)21 200 9000
ZA mobile:    +27 (0)79 656 7642
UK mobile:    +44 (0)744 616 4104

[Workonline Communications]<http://www.workonline.co.za/>

[WOLsept2016]<http://www.workonline.co.za/index.php/2015/workonline-offers-free-ipv6-transit-to-isps/>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Workonline Communications clients, any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any non disclosure agreement or service provision agreement.