[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Jean-Robert Hountomey jrhountomey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:11:24 UTC 2018

Dear CEO and BOARD,
The matter is sensitive and requires the highest standard of care.
We expect a statement and a commitment that AfriNIC is a safe working place and an engagement to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons.
In addition we expect that there is no retaliation, reprisal, harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or discrimination against staff and employees exercising
protected employment right.
AfriNIC is in our prayers. Good Luck.
Best Regards.
Jean-Robert HOUNTOMEY.