[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Mar 15 17:26:42 UTC 2018

I'm in full agreement with Evelyn, and the rest of the community, that
seek answers from an independent investigation based on these
allegations, sooner rather than later, particularly on the back of the
upcoming gathering in Dakar next month.

To allay speculation, ad hoc gratuitous updates from the AFRINIC
Executive on the progress of this investigation would be appreciated by
the community.

Mark.