[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:56:11 UTC 2018

AFRINIC is powered by the community. The allegations where made to the
community. The board comes from the community. Lets not underestimate the
power of the community.

This being a community mailing list, lets respect the fact that Alan has
reacted in his capacity as the CEO. Even I myself as a CEO of ILICIT
Africa, I am accountable on behalf of the my organisation.

The matter in question violates the rights of a woman and is a clear
situation of Woman or Gender exploitation in a corporate organisation. If
the issue is the board, lets go back and review the operation procedures of
the board, those that are involved in the matter in question resign, if the
issue is from CEO and Staff then the same should happen CEO must resign. We
cannot take sides on any issues that involved the running and protection of
the integrity of the organisation but have a critical and clear
investigation into the matter.

The team and its operation in the matter must be supported through this
trying moment and this is where the strength and the credibility of the
Community, Staff and Board is put on trial. I look forward to seeing a
clean AFRINIC. Lets respect the roles of Board and Staff and support CEO in
this trying moment.

ᐧ

Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka