[Community-Discuss] No Update from AFRINIC HR and Administration since 2015

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Mar 13 16:39:38 UTC 2018

These are very serious allegations.

Whatever the outcome the potential damage to the organisation and the
community is real. There are no winners here.

I urge the Board to act with haste to mitigate this risk.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.