[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting (off-topic)

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Mon Jun 25 09:07:32 UTC 2018

Hi Saul,
At 11:37 PM 24-06-2018, Saul Stein wrote:
>Here is a ticket from another ISP:

Thank you for providing a ticket number.

>As mentioned:
>a) the ticketing system should be able to supply this information
>b) people tend to move on from bad experiences and don't hang onto the
>information. Luckily it is not something that we have to do on a daily
>basis.

I agree that a ticketing system should be able to generate
statistics.  As a general comment about (b), the lack of factual
information makes it difficult to identify the cause of the "bad
experiences" and to assess whether to allocate additional resources
for the work.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy