[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC community at Large discussion on the list

Bope Christian christianbope at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:51:28 UTC 2018

Dear AFRINIC Members and Community,

The AFRINIC Board welcomes all comments, queries and suggestions from the community at large which improves the organisation. The Board will ensure that all requests are addressed appropriately.

It is important however that we maintain a level of discourse that allows us to benefit from the interaction so the Board will like to remind the community and members to respect the Code of Conduct.

We also encourage members to avoid cross posting to the lists.

The Board would like to remind the community to treat each other with politeness and respect, even when you disagree.

Best Regards,
Christian D. Bope, Ph.D
Chairman, AFRINIC Board