[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jun 21 20:57:11 UTC 2018

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:39 pm Andrew Alston, <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

> Noah simple,
>

> I think a lot of the members

What is a lot because I know who always ask what out of over 1500
members.... anyways...

who spend a lot of time questioning AFRINIC and have lost faith and who are
> tired of paying inflated fees for little benefit

So its an issue of value for money.

For starters, all members do benefit from the AfriNIC INR they are
allocated/assiged per each individual members request.

What do you reckon is lacking in terms of additional benefits some members
are seeking from AfriNIC?

– would probably transfer out –

Not gonna happen from the grand scheme of things....

> which would leave less people asking difficult questions that it is
> patently obvious people don’t want asked and the board patently obviously
> does not wish to answer

Could it be your approach?

Noah