[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Jun 21 20:39:44 UTC 2018

Noah simple,

I think a lot of the members who spend a lot of time questioning AFRINIC and have lost faith and who are tired of paying inflated fees for little benefit – would probably transfer out – which would leave less people asking difficult questions that it is patently obvious people don’t want asked and the board patently obviously does not wish to answer

Andrew