[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting

Komi Elitcha kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:25:49 UTC 2018

Ali,

I am also for the right of every participant in this community not to be
muzzled but not to the detriment of the organisation.

We already have a code of conduct for rpd, community and members list[1]
that resolves the issue of a distracting participant.  No reason why the
rulebook cannot be thrown at a member who drags the reputation of the
organisation in the mud in the name of defending its ideals.

I would also be interested in answers to Janvier's question as the
member in question happens to be Liquid Telecom.

[1] https://www.afrinic.net/community/code-of-conduct