[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:11:40 UTC 2018

Le ven. 8 juin 2018 à 13:38, DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Currently there are issues that weren't finalised.
> And also note how board has since gone quite on issue of work place
> harrasment and IC report.

Those issue with staff are responsibility of CEO, not the BoD
That it is now public matter mean CEO has very seriously drop the ball

BoD also has it own problem, one of which is not communicating progress on
strategy objective to this community.
Another thing that worry me which may be in the final report

WHO LEAK THE DOCUMENT HERE?

someone on the BoD?
Mme Thuron herself?

What does that say to us?