[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Ashok ashok at afrinic.net
Fri Jun 8 11:53:36 UTC 2018

Dear All,
I am the legal adviser of the company AFRINIC Ltd. Hence for me to act
in one way or the other
I need to get instructions from the company.As presently advised I have
not received any instructions
to seize the court for adjudicating on the matter.
  For the record,I have already communicated my views to the community
on this matter ( vide my mail dated 17.05.2018).If any party wishes to
challenge these views, they are free
to take same to court. Obviously it cannot be me.
Regards
Legal Counsel-AFRINIC.