[Community-Discuss] Identity of people on RPD list (was Re: [rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bisdeclaration of consensus)

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Fri Jan 5 18:32:24 UTC 2018

Willy,

Is it that you do not mind sockpuppets?

It may not be compulsory to identify one's self but we generally do,
sometimes indirectly.

An unknown poster, never heard from before expressing opinions like someone
with a lot of history the first time they post is understandably
suspicious, especially when there is contention.

The poster may not yet have seen Ornella's mail to confirm they are real.
If you know the person, say so or let them identify themselves and end the
speculation

My 0.02