[Community-Discuss] No Update from AFRINIC HR and Administration since 2015

damola olajide d.olajide72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 16:40:11 UTC 2018

Hello,

According to
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-23/images/AF-23-Slides/3-Dec-15/Yavitsh.pdf,
there have been a fall in the turnover from 2010 to 2015 with a spike in
2014.

The reason for departures are for better opportunities according to page 11
of the PDF.

I searched for the recent Afrinic meeting reports on the Afrinic website
since days and noticed that there is no report as such as from 2016 till
today.

>From the Afrinic website, we can see that the HR and Administration
department has grown, but it is hard to make an assessment of its
efficiency as there are no reports available recently.

Shall the HR department (Mr Yavisht Toolseeya) submit a report for 2018 on
the next Afrinic meeting, the Afrinic community will be able to make a
diligent assessment of the situation !

Damola Olajide
Network & Security Engineer
Lagos, Nigeria