[Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:38:27 UTC 2018

Le mar. 11 déc. 2018 à 19:41, Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
a écrit :

>    - If OIF were try to put french citizen people on AFRINIC board, your
>    argument will make sense. It is not. If you have evidence to show it has,
>    please share and tell us how they benefit from it.
>

> Actually this claim concerns me more than anything and highlights
> everything I believe is wrong with this policy in the first place.  Firstly
> it assumes facts not yet in evidence – because any “benefit” would assume
> that
>

>    1. There is sufficient evidence to use this policy against Larus at
>    the request of a member initiated review – there is no evidence of this
>    2. Failing (a) it assumes that Larus will some how come up in “random”
>    review – which would be far from random
>    3. As regards (a) it assumes that there even if a review were done
>    against Larus that there would be any finding of guilty
>

> Since none of those things have been proven nor has any evidence been
> shown – and in fact AFRINIC has repeatedly stated that those applications
> for space were thoroughly reviewed and vetted – I fail to see how you can
> claim benefit.

You still avoid how OIF and a member are equivalent. They are not. A member
can potentially benefit or suffer from this proposal - not so OIF. That the
point.

As to everything having been review and ok by AFRINIC, please note that
every one of the multinational company that rape this continent usually
obey the LETTER of the law.

--
Borg le Chevalier