[Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed Dec 12 15:01:15 UTC 2018

From: Chevalier du Borg <virtual.borg at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 1:42 PM
To: Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
Cc: General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net>
Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

<reducted….>

As to everything having been review and ok by AFRINIC, please note that every one of the multinational company that rape this continent usually obey the LETTER of the law.

Multinationals fronted by members hide behind the law to continue the rape and pilage of our resources including the number resources.  We have seen the law used so many times to destroy what others have painfully built.

 We often see that in our community.  When facts and reason fail the law is used.

BN

--

Borg le Chevalier