[Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Dec 10 13:59:38 UTC 2018

Hi Willy,

Just to correct one thing - there is no obligation to state affiliation in the context of the PDP - in fact anyone is free to state an opinion that is entirely their own.

Personally I believe that people should declare their affiliations - it’s just not required, and actually when I have on at least two occasions state the organizations who I am making statements on behalf of - I was told that individuals don’t represent organizations on the floor of the pdp and it was immaterial and I should not do that.

Andrew

Liquid Telecommunications - Group Head Of IP Strategy