[Community-Discuss] Incident between myself and Prof. Quaynor

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Mon May 29 12:07:02 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Andrew Alston
<Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> and under the influence of a few beers,

Under the influence of alcohol.

> as a cultural gesture of reconciliation,

You decided on that gesture under the influence of alcohol?

> I delivered a drink to Dr. Quaynor.

By the time you scribed such a carefully wordsmithed apology, its is
clear that the act was just more than delivering a drink

!

> I also need to reiterate
> that anything said was in no way in my capacity as a board member, and was
> done on a personal basis.

You were a board member when you acted that way. Such conduct brings
the companies you represent as well as your person into disrepute. You
cannot extricate yourself from those affiliations.