[Community-Discuss] Controversial anti-shutdown policy discussed at RIPE

Tutu Ngcaba pan.afrikhan at gmail.com
Sat May 13 20:23:17 UTC 2017

Brother Ish Sookum

I shalln't respond to you as Mr.David Conrad of the ICANN CTO already
cleared this doubt from me and he explaination is noted by me already
including his good email.

Even this proposal shall never go but it maybe make people talk more and
raise the issue with our government.

I laugh when the people can think this bad policy can make a whole
governmnet stop internet shutdown or block facebook or the twitter if
powerful government like in China will control everything the people want
to see or monitor the people.

You know the government of Africa even is the best... most country its free
internet only. Unless when political problem shall occur like Lybia or
Egypt Tahiriri squred protesting or when Congo or Cameroon.

Now you find we technicians want to pretend to be ICC of Internet with the
Afrinic to also bring political technnical force. The government shall
smile and say ok no shutdown internet but because you like it. We shall
block all this facebook twitter instagram the youtube maybe email port 25
etc. All ISP will not have customers hahahahah this is why i laugh when one
or two people think they can messing with whole country government instead
of being polite like in cameroon and stop chaos and all back to normal free
internet.

Best Regards,

Tutu Ngcaba
Kwazulu Techno Hubs
South Africa

On 12 May 2017 10:03 p.m., "Ish Sookun" <ish at lsl.digital> wrote:

Hi Tutu,

On 12/05/17 13:33, Tutu Ngcaba wrote:
> Only the Icann chairs is saying will support in that ripe video. But he is
> not aware of challenges like why internet is such reason behind like
> polical ones which is not technical.

Are you saying the the ICANN chair is wrong?

Regards,

Ish Sookun