[Community-Discuss] Board-Community Engagement

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jun 29 05:32:01 UTC 2017

Chair and all

This is commendable.

I note Badru's concerns but I think that is the price to pay when one runs a public interest Organisation like AfriNIC. However, you raise a valid point about over burdening the CEO and probably even the Chairman himself. This can be mitigated by good, simple communication and delegation. I'm sure we have strong leadership which can navigate this. After all we don't want them to 'die by email' :-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad