[Community-Discuss] Board-Community Engagement

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Jun 29 05:00:04 UTC 2017

Chair

Thank you for your communication however I worry if we are introducing more complications to fix a simple issue.

The whole idea of the community lists I would have thought is the transparency but also consensus and bottom up.

CEO is an employee if the primarily answerable to the board which is answerable to the community.

I feel you are burdening the CEO with this plan.

The open discussion list allows community to also filter some requests which then get discussed and finally answered in totality.

In my simple view the problem is simple a method of responding to issues in time would appease the community.

Hope other members see it this way I will also be okay if members see it your way but an open discussion would allow and protect our concept of consensus

Regards

Sent from my iPhone