[Community-Discuss] Closed members and recovered resources

Janvier NGNOULAYE jnoulaye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:58:15 UTC 2017

Dear Andrew and all,
I hope you will get me well here.
" the member base can see the document" does it mean those documents should
be published to the community? I think this clause into the bylaw requests
to any member to access to the documents when he/she asks. Based on this I
can't see any false in transparency. There is no need to change the bylaw
on this, but to give a correct reading on it.
So Trust and Patience are the key values the community should build vis à
vis the leaders of the Company, of cause in respect of the bylaw and
company Act, with the correct reading.
Nice week-end to All.
Janvier Ngnoulaye

Le 23 juin 2017 16:14, "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> a