[Community-Discuss] Questions from members (was

sm+afrinic at elandsys.com sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Sun Jun 4 12:00:07 UTC 2017

Dear Danny, Lydea,
At 03:02 04-06-2017, Danny wrote:
>Just to add to Simon's email that, we also hope
>the new board will show different leadership style and regain community trust.

Thank you for your replies.

I'll disclose that I am eligible for the seat on
the Board for the Indian Ocean sub-region.  It is
easy for anyone to find out who I work for as I
have provided the information in this message.

The weight of my opinion will be 11.11%.  In
order to avoid any misunderstanding I'll mention
that I am not speaking on behalf of the Board.  I
have read the comments about "show a different
leadership style".  Could you please explain, in
English or French, what you mean by that, e.g. do you mean "être à l'écoute"?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy