[Community-Discuss] Questions from members (was [AFRINIC-Announce] AIS'17 Challenges)

Danny afahounko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:15:11 UTC 2017

Hello SM,

We elect the board to act as a team and not as a  collection of people
representing, each  "11.1%". Participation in board role depends on
subjects, expertise, commitment and responsibility.

If the board serves adequately  this community-driven organization
responsible for managing public ressources for the public interest,  we'll
perceive it  in the leadership style.

This is a call to each board member to act responsibly.

Regards,

Danny