[Community-Discuss] Questions from members (was [AFRINIC-Announce] AIS'17 Challenges)

Lydea Akiriza akirizal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 11:02:13 UTC 2017

+1

On 4 Jun 2017 1:03 pm, "Danny" <afahounko at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear SM,

Just to add to Simon's email that, we also hope the new board will show
 different leadership style and regain community trust.

The community as evidenced at AIS in Nairobi spoke in so many ways.

The community seeks more transparency and openness and most importantly the
restoration of bottom-up process.

Kind regards,

Danny