[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Matters Arising - Further clarification

Jean-Baptiste MILLOGO jbmillogo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:57:09 UTC 2016

Hi Sunday,

Last I checked,

http://www.afrinic.net/en/about/bod/meeting/2016,

There is no resolution on the case, which means if a resolution was voted
upon, it did not pass.

FYI: Approving  minutes would not change  the outcome  of the vote on  this
resolution.

Thank you for  response. Quite clear

Regards

JB

> Dear Abel, Noah and Members,
>
> The Board met on 10th August 2016 and I tabled the matter as promised.
>
> A resolution was voted upon, I have not been able to come back to you on
> this because the Board hasn't approved the minutes of the last meeting for
> publication. That would normally be done at a subsequent meeting which
> would be in October 2016.
>
> However, the summary of the outcome of the Board discussion about the
> subject matter is that there was not enough votes to appoint Mr Ntege to
> the CoE at this time.
>
> Best Regards ...
>
> Sunday.
>
> On 29/09/2016 15:01, Noah wrote:
>
> On 28 Sep 2016 13:50, "abel ELITCHA" <kmw.elitcha at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Chair,
> >
> > "do we have an update as this was pending a board seating/meeting which
> i believe has happened in the recent past.?"
> > I think this question from Noah remains unanswered. Am I right?
> >

> Whatever the excuse will be this time, but the this level of disregard is
> uncalled for.
>
> If i may, does the AFRINIC board require a spokes person so that we
> membera can suggest electing one who can respond to members queries.?
>
> Noah
>

> --
> Sunday Adekunle Folayan
> Managing Director
> General data Engineering Services (SKANNET)
> 16 Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija, Ibadan - Nigeria
> Phone: +234 802 291 2202, +234 816 866 7523
> Email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com

Jean Baptiste MILLOGO
Internet Society - Burkina Faso Chapter
+226 74 92 10 10