[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Matters Arising - Further clarification

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Sep 30 07:18:55 UTC 2016

On 30 Sep 2016 09:20, "Sunday Folayan" <sfolayan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Abel, Noah and Members,

How are you Sunday,

> The Board met on 10th August 2016 and I tabled the matter as promised.

Yes we noted that from the AFRINIC website.

> I have not been able to come back to you on this because the Board hasn't
approved the minutes of the last meeting for publication.

But Chair,

Is it so hard for you to just reach out to the community and inform us
about such developments rather than ignoring our emails. Even if you were
waiting for October meetings, an update of your previous meeting would have
come in handy for the community.

> However, the summary of the outcome of the Board discussion about the
subject matter is that there was not enough votes to appoint Mr Ntege to
the CoE at this time.

This is all we wanted to know.

That the bylaws are respected.
That such due process is followed.
That such matters should never be disregarded.

> Best Regards ...

Best regards too as we wait for the final input fr the boars about the same
after your October seating.

> Sunday.

Noah