[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Matters Arising - Further clarification

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:20:16 UTC 2016

Dear Abel, Noah and Members,

The Board met on 10th August 2016 and I tabled the matter as promised.

A resolution was voted upon, I have not been able to come back to you on
this because the Board hasn't approved the minutes of the last meeting
for publication. That would normally be done at a subsequent meeting
which would be in October 2016.

However, the summary of the outcome of the Board discussion about the
subject matter is that there was not enough votes to appoint Mr Ntege to
the CoE at this time.

Best Regards ...

Sunday.

On 29/09/2016 15:01, Noah wrote:

> On 28 Sep 2016 13:50, "abel ELITCHA" <kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
> <mailto:kmw.elitcha at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Chair,
> >
> > "do we have an update as this was pending a board seating/meeting
> which i believe has happened in the recent past.?"
> > I think this question from Noah remains unanswered. Am I right?
> >

> Whatever the excuse will be this time, but the this level of disregard
> is uncalled for.
>
> If i may, does the AFRINIC board require a spokes person so that we
> membera can suggest electing one who can respond to members queries.?
>
> Noah

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
Managing Director
General data Engineering Services (SKANNET)
16 Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija, Ibadan - Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 291 2202, +234 816 866 7523
Email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com