[Community-Discuss] IPv4 depletion in AFRINIC will speed up IPv6 adoption - myth or fact?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Oct 28 09:03:13 UTC 2016

NDA prevents me from pointing out the list of IPv6 resources serving Africa within the AfriNIC region for 20940, but I suppose if what you want is relevance to Africa, that should also suffice.

My point is that both at home and at work, the networks I have responsibility for are dual-stack. I do practice what I preach.

Owen