[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

Jackson Muthili jacksonmuthi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:27:02 UTC 2016

> c.)     The size of an ISP should have no impact on their prioritization
of V6 – in fact it is significantly easier for smaller organizations to
deploy v6 than it is for larger ones, due to far less infrastructure
changes and far less single change impact – and I do not believe for one
second that the size of an organization is an excuse for lack of v6
deployment – nor do I believe we should act as enablers for this behavior
by accepting that excuse.

   A very good point. Smaller ISPs are at a better advantage and should
waste no time moving to v6 up to last mile.