[Community-Discuss] Let's chat about unannounced v6 space!

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Wed Oct 19 06:17:19 UTC 2016

Hi Seun,

>4. Why not just advertise the space? Well I can do that but I don't believe
>it make sense when I know I won't use it.

I understand that you have a technical limitation currently to use it for
your customers, but why not announce it and at least get your Mikrotik on a
v6 address and any other infrastructure equipment that you have? That way
when you know how to do what you need, your equipment is ready and you know
that your upstream v6 is working.

That is how we started.

Saul