[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Oct 14 18:44:25 UTC 2016

Hi Omo,

I apologise, I missed one in the database.  My mistake and I’m willing to admit when I make a mistake and I’m wrong – in this case I surely was.

The rest of the email though stands – and you’re welcome to verify all the other percentages.

They can be verified at:
https://www.vyncke.org/ipv6status/
https://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/statistics.html#tab=per-country-ipv6-adoption
and http://stats.labs.apnic.net/ipv6

Sorry for the mistake though above, I was doing a manual search on the database file that I’d ftp’d and some how missed something ☺

Hope to hear from you on the challenge though! Would love to see you leading by example on the v6!

Andrew