[Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter 254

Kevin Kamonye kevin.kamonye at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 19:39:51 UTC 2016

Omo, if it is noise to you then just ignore the thread.

Perhaps you really need to get that every single v4 IP that is issued
potentially means *10-10000 users behind NAT and CGNs.

And since am not a part of the BoD I will tell you freely that I don't like
people who are not challenged by the image of Africa always being last.

Sent on mobile