[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Nov 4 19:16:13 UTC 2016

Hi Alan,

I believe Point 5 may result in conflict with Article 13.4 that states that directors represent specific regions.  For consistency 13.4 would also need modification.

I believe that section 16 is also in conflict with the companies act.  The companies act specifically states that a director may only be removed in a meeting dedicated to that purpose with that being the only item on the agenda.  So while I have no problem with the community being able to recall a director, it must be through a dedicated meeting and not through the addition of an agenda item at a regular meeting.

Other than that, all looks good

Thanks

Andrew