[Community-Discuss] Bylaws changes

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Fri Nov 4 18:26:23 UTC 2016

Dear community,

Here is the next round of suggestions for Bylaws changes.

In cases where the previous proposal identified an issue but did not propose text, I am now proposing text.  I am also proposing a few additional changes to address issues raised by others.  Finally, I am proposing a change to address a problem with approving the annual financial statements.

I intend to propose all these bylaws changes as special resolutions at the AFRINIC-25 SGMM, possibly with edits resulting from further review and discussion.

Alan Barrett