[Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up fees

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Jun 30 04:00:54 UTC 2016

> I think it will be very good if the membership maintenance price be
> lowered.  Please let the board look into this.

<sarcasm>
i strongly agree.  afrninc should pay us to take address space from
them.  this would make my business a bit easier.
</sarcasm>

fwiw, i believe fees are set by the boards (or equivalents) of all the
other rirs.  the board, and execs, are responsible that income meets
expenses.  and with responsibility must go authority.

has no one noticed the british insanity in which the country eats its
children?  i am hoping that the states does not follow.  there is no
need for the afrinic community to do so.

randy