[Community-Discuss] Resolution 201604.274 about Set-Up fees

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:49:06 UTC 2016

Dear Mr. Randy Bush,

At this stage when the community is contributing and discussing objectively to issues in AfriNIC, why this inappropriate sarcasm and disruptions? This is an insult to the community and under normal circumstances we don’t let this kind of recklessness go scot free. Bear in mind that Africa also has fountains of harsh sarcasm. Don’t let the fountain flow, PLEASE.

Thank you,

Marcus