[Community-Discuss] post ipv4 depletion frauds, brokers activities

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jun 25 13:44:01 UTC 2016

On 25 Jun 2016 05:01, "Nishal Goburdhan" <nishal at controlfreak.co.za> wrote:

> i counted thirty-two networks with ROAs listed at afrinic.
> so, if the true concern is poor RPKI adoption, is your ASN in that list?
> and, if not, why not?

It should be a serious concern when you count 32 with ROA on more that
1,428 ASNs assigned.

I am happy to see a very familiar one there, but then again, I think the
point being put forward is the failure to adopt RPKI, and the failure to
improve the IRR and the WHOIS.

And how do we do better in terms of showing “right to use” and protecting
objects in there.

> —n.

Noah