[Community-Discuss] post ipv4 depletion frauds, brokers activities

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Sat Jun 25 01:57:59 UTC 2016

On 24 Jun 2016, at 18:07, serge ilunga wrote:

> Some of the bad things may affect us, as globally we failed to adopt
> RPKI*
> and  to improve the IRR and the Whois.
[snip]
> (*)http://rpki.surfnet.nl/perrir.html

so, i’m guessing this is in reference, on this website, to the
“zero” reference, in the afrinic region?
i counted thirty-two networks with ROAs listed at afrinic.
so, if the true concern is poor RPKI adoption, is your ASN in that list?
and, if not, why not?

—n.

katala%  cat asn-list | awk -F ' ' '{print $1}' | sort -u

10474
12258
22690
26106