[Community-Discuss] post ipv4 depletion frauds, brokers activities

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Jun 25 13:49:19 UTC 2016

Just need to point out, RPKI is a *choice*, and there could be many reasons for people NOT running RPKI, that go beyond just AfriNIC promoting it or not.

I for one am not on that list of ASN’s, and I have zero plans to be on that list of ASN’s.  Not because I don’t know how to implement it, not because I can’t go and get it, but because I am fundamentally opposed to RPKI for various reasons.

Andrew