[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jun 16 17:59:18 UTC 2016

On 10 Jun 2016 13:22, "Alan Barrett" <alan.barrett at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Arising from a review of AFRINIC’s Bylaws and other documents, several
potential areas for improvement were identified.

> The attached document was presented to the AFRINIC Membership and the
community during the AGMM in Gaborone, Botswana, on 9 June 2016.

> I invite the community and the membership to comment on these
suggestions, or any other areas where the Bylaws could be improved.
In due course, Bylaws changes will be drafted to implement the suggestions
(and additional points that might be identified).

Hi Alan,

I have gone through the document but before I can add my comments, do we
know or have an overall process to follow for the bylaws changes?

Basically, what is the overall process for the bylaws changes?

> Alan Barrett
> CEO, AFRINIC

Noah