[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Thu Jun 16 15:19:19 UTC 2016

Thanks Alan,

Also, is it possible to share with us the points you’ve mentioned in your communication during the scheduled « AFRINIC AGMM - AOB - Accountability Review / Update of Bylaws/Open Mic » of Thursday June 9th. It can be the start points of the discussions, especially the Update of Bylaws.

Cordialement / Best Regards,
Raz BIRAMAH
PGPKey: 5C82B86D
 <http://twitter.com/ipi9net> <http://twitter.com/ipi9net>