[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:03:59 UTC 2016

Hi Nishal,

I did not use "at discretion" but rather "whether at discretion of board or not". If you have only seen "at discretion" there is no way you will understand my entire message. Go back to the email with "whether at discretion of board or not" to get the full meaning of my message.

Enjoy the reading!!!

Marcus