[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Council of Elders

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:39:00 UTC 2016

To Chair / CEO of AFRINIC,

>From the Strategic Plan shared, I see that the CoE were part of those who
worked on the same in 2014.

So I went through and read about the CoE and it is apparent that, the
Council of Elders was created by the new Bylaws adopted in January 2013.

So out of curiousity, is there any reason the former Chairman of Board
before the current one, is not part of the current CoE?

Because from the AFRINIC website link below, I dont see Mr Ntege mentioned
and it seems that automatically every former chair become part of the CoE.

http://afrinic.net/en/about/our-structure/council-of-elders

The above webpage was last updated in 2013.... Any reason its not up to
date?

Honest Ornella GANKPA