[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Governance

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Tue Sep 22 05:20:13 UTC 2015

 Owen

Please go back and read all the archives of my tenure then substantiate your empty comments.

Owen I value your v6 knowledge but of late your posts definately show a deficiency of organisational knowledge.

It's not a necessity that you have to comment if you have nothing constructive to add its acceptable for you to be silent.  It amazing the way you come to our african community and belittle expectations you would not accept in your home community Arin.

Your attack on me Shows the limited depth you might have beyond routing I might be wrong here but that's the displayed perception.

As I suggested please read the archives.  The whole governance issue comes from the last meeting and the emails on commitments are also online.

To request definite timelines does not deserve your unsolicited attack.

I think this community has had enough of your condescending comments.  I'm sure many silent voices will share the same view.

I for one respect your IP knowledge but you have no ground to try and lecture me on building or running organisations.

So stop trying to derail us. We have a community to support and build and we will not take your nonsense anymore.

Afrinic is a strong organisation built by the community belonging to the community. We might have differences in approach but we definately do not need your un educated poison in the mix.

I ask you maintain your input in our community on a purely constructive and additive tone.

Respectfully

Badru

Badru Ntege
CEO
NFT Consult Ltd
Www.Nftconsult.com<http://Www.Nftconsult.com>

“Vision without execution is hallucination.”
― Thomas A. Edison