[Community-Discuss] Evaluating Performance of the Board

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:24:18 UTC 2015

i have been thinking about this for a while:

- board check and balance ceo. but who checks and balance the board?
members only? or the community at large?

I also like to know, what are the thing used to measure whether a
board being effective? should we clarifie this mesures so that its
self-evidence to everyone when board is doing good job or not? (or
should we just wait till we see big red warning light of oncoming
failure?)

 should we add that check and balance formally to responsabilite of governance
committee? i belief good performance and good governance go hand in
hand.

thoughts?

--
Borg le Chevalier