[AfriNIC-announce] URGENT Reminder: AfriNIC-9 Hotel Reservations

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Sun Oct 12 17:36:29 SAST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Please allow me to give you a reminder of the upcoming AfriNIC-9 Public Policy Meeting,
to be held 22-28 November 2008, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at the Sheraton, Addis (invitation
is attached with more detailed information).

Also, If you have not already made hotel reservations for this event, it is imperative
that you complete the reservation process at the Sheraton, Addis, no later than 20 OCT
2008 to ensure availability and the group rate.  November is a very busy month in Addis
Ababa and accommodations are limited.  Should this deadline date be extended, we will
advise you.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this event.

We look forward to your participation at AfriNIC-9!

Sincerely,
Lillian Sharpley
Communications Area Mgr
AfriNIC